Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lindsey's Baby Shower

Lindsey is my oldest daughter's stepmom & is expecting her 2nd child, a baby girl! Hailie & Mason are so excited & she should be here any day. I am so honored to have captured her maternity photos, baby shower photos & soon Miss Sophia's newborn photos!! And let me tell you, this little girl is certainly blessed! She is the fifth grandchild including Hailie & is already just as spoiled as the rest. I was amazed at the amount of gifts this little one has received & she's not even here yet. Grandma can host a party like none other, the decorations were amazing! 

 Dad, big sister & big brother before the boys were kicked out :-) Sophia will have no shortage of giggles with these guys around!




 I am in LOVE with this chair, I want it for my girls!


Momma's best friend got her a bracelet with her babies names engraved in it :-)



Proud Gram snapping photos 







 Hailie with her guess as to how big her tummy is, she was only half an inch off!


But Gram was dead on! I guess she knows her daughter best!
 
 What a fun afternoon is was!! A great group of people, gorgeous expectant mama (not to mention her amazingly beautiful step daughter) & fun games. Thank you all for having me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment